Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.
Reblogging as a reminder to myself
wish this show was longer.
The thing about horror movie situations is imma do my best to help you but if we running and you fallin or we hidin and you whimperin and sobbin, that’s it! I can’t do nothing else for you! You have made the choice to be a damsel in distress and boo this ain’t Camelot I have 0 time to die
my anaconda don’t want none
unless you DEFEAT THE HUNS, SON
Just a tiny Ponyo comic with a little older Ponyo and Sousuke.
These two are good for my heart.
when ur running down the stairs with no bra on
Now that I have a decent scanner it’s time to post stuff from my favorite game art book (again).
These are all drawn by Masao Tsubasa - under the art direction of Yoshida Akihiko.
Top three are Lucius and Alcyone doodles
Next three are RecordRun charas
Last images are Dance Central and random nonsense I post on twitter
I still photobomb with 10 in each set lolcry
** Permission was granted by the artist to share this image.
Rabe Socke Feature Film Production Design. Man Arenas
Somes pages of “Deadwood Designs” dojin self-published in 2010 by japanese director/animator Yoh Yoshinari (Little Witch Academia).